Holy Month of Ramadan!
We would like to wish everyone and their families’ good health and blessing during this Holy Month of Ramadan!
Please keep in mind that your generous donations are what keep our Association active and alive! None of our board members take a salary while they donate their precious time and money. In this Holy Month you can donate your Fitre, Zekat, Sadaqa, Fedia and other dues to our Association. We are fortunate to be the only Turkestanian community who has a building in the United Sates. However, there are many essential financial responsibilities in order to keep our building functioning. Therefore, every contribution counts and makes a difference!
The initial minimum for the building fund contribution was $2,000. If you have not yet fully donated, we urge you to do so.
Reminder: You can now make your tax-deductible donations on-line on our website at www.turkistanamerican.org/donate
1) Tuesday, May 15th Terawih Nemaz starts at Association building 10:00PM
2) Wednesday, May 16th First day of Ramadan
3) Sunday, June 3rd Association Iftar dinner (everyone is welcome)
4) Friday, June 15th Eid Prayer at Association building 8:30 AM sharp
5) Sunday, June 17th Eid Celebration Picnic at Levis Morris Park, Sunrise Lake 270 Mendham Rd., Morris Township, NJ 07960
We hope to see you at these events! During this Holy Month, please be generous!
Vatandosh Uzbek-American Federation